Primarily designed for refurbishment application, the IKO AH Refurbishment Outlet has a one-piece spun-aluminium body which is 3.2 mm thick, and a heavy duty cast aluminium clamping ring, which suits most flat roof membranes and coverings. The outlet flange is extra large at 445 mm diameter giving excellent coverage over old outlets and has a depressed sump area to facilitate maximum water drainage from the roof surface. The outlet incorporates the patented seal providing a mechanical watertight connection.
Available in 75, 100, 125 and 150 mm diameter sizes. Manufactured to meet National Plumbing Code ULC/RD C790.4 requirements.
Features and Benefits
- One piece seamless body - for strength and integrity
- Extra large flange - excellent coverage where failed outlets are removed
- Available with alternative leaf guards and accessories - to provide the best outlet specification
- Depressed sump area - to facilitate water drainage
- Stem can be cut to length - for greater application versatility
- Patented seal - to prevent damage from water back-up.