Economy Sealtorch consists of a polyester carrier coated with APP modified bitumen, upper surface is talc finished and the lower surface has a sacrificial film which rapidly melts during the torching operation. A 75mm sacrificial selvedge facilitates easy bonding of side laps.
Economy Sealtorch is intended for use as part of a torch-applied built up roofing system for flat and sloping roofs. It is ideal for both new roofs and the repair of existing felt and asphalt roofs.
- Specially formulated APP modified bitumen coating
- Tough polyester base for membrane strength and durability
- Excellent puncture resistance against trafficking during work operations
- Low temperature flexibility to -5°C
- Rapid melt sacrificial backing speeds torching application
- Good resistance to foot marking
- 10 year materials guarantee